Online application guide
1. Application Qualifications
Applicants should be Non-Chinese citizens, over 11 and under 18 years old (from Grade 6 to Grade 12), in good health, and with reliable financial support and custody.
2. Application Period
If you want to attend school in September, please apply for enrollment before July 31.
If you want to attend school in April, please apply for enrollment before the end of February.
3. Class Constitution
(1) Basic Chinese Class: Students can’t speak basic Chinese. After Chinese intensive training for one term, students can attend the two following classes.
(2) HSK Class: Students with basic Chinese knowledge. Besides Chinese, they will learn other subjects (refer to Chinese Curriculum).
(3) Along with the Normal Class
A: All along with the class: Study with Chinese students, and use Chinese textbooks.
B: Partly along with the class: Study Chinese, English and Japanese (optional) with Foreigners, and study other subjects with Chinese.
4. Application Procedure
(1) Entrance Examination
Applicant will attend English and Maths Examination according to his grade. After the written paper, Applicant will have a face-to-face interview with our teachers.
(2) Entrance Admission
If applicants pass the exam and interview, they will receive an admission letter and registration notice.
(3) Entrance Registration
Applicants shall bring the registration notice to our Department at the appointed time.Meanwhile, applicants are required to pay the tuition and fees. Then they can get the student qualification from Shanghai.
5. Application Materials
(1) A photocopy of the graduation certificate or study certificate from the previous school.
(2) An official transcript from the applicant’s current school for the past year.
(3) A recommendation letter written by the principal from the previous school.
(4) Proof of medical/health by any public hospitals.
(5) A photocopy of the notarial certificate of guardian.
(6) Photos (8 passport-size photos).
(7) A photocopy of overseas travel insurance.
(8) A photocopy of residence certificate.
(9) Fill out the application form.